Want support to develop your PE curriculum?
Do YOU want to LEAD PE not just tidy the shed!
We support YOU in YOUR school – maximising impact!
Our Four Day Leadership & Management in Primary PE CPD Package can provide you with individualised, contextual support in your school. 1:1 training and support!
‘It’s like having your very own PE Adviser!’
We offer four days support, coaching and mentoring in YOUR school. This covers all the key areas of leading a successful subject and far more beside!
- Compliance – with health and safety, with best practice, with terms and conditions of PE and sport premium
- Full audit of your provision and pupil / staff needs (based completely on your context to have the biggest impact)
- Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- Monitoring – Pupil progress, achievement and engagement
- Monitoring – the quality of teaching & learning, the quality of provision
- Policies & procedures to impact
- Creating a culture of positive attitudes to PE, sport, physical activity in pupils and staff
- Risk Assessments
- Schemes of work to support high quality PE
- Physical activity levels, play, active breaktimes
- The essential link between the new mandatory Health Education (2020) and PE
- Reporting on the health of PE across the school and IMPACT of your work
We challenge and support you every step of the way to look at the quality of the education, the intent of your curriculum, how you implement it and of course the impact that it has. How you will establish positive attitudes and behaviours for learning and ensure successful holistic personal development for ALL.
This can also lead to a National Qualification in Leadership & Management in Primary PE (Level 4 RQF) should you wish to – highly recommended!
1:1 Training and support offered by Martin Radmore, national award winner, former PE Adviser for Norfolk and Bedfordshire with over 27 years experience in supporting teachers and subject leaders!
Simply complete the Contact Us form and Martin will get in touch to discuss the programme more fully with you and arrange for session 1 and the start of the full audit.
Venue: YOUR School Dates: To suit YOU Cost: £1, 250 (includes travel, resources, learner’s hub, certification and phone support)
Bespoke PE CPD for YOU! Perhaps the most impactful PE CPD you could get and a brilliant use of the PE and Sport Premium (now confirmed for 2019/20). This may not be available soon so make the most sustainable use of it, invest in YOU, invest in leadership & management.