VisionED – Specialists in Primary Physical Education
VisionED provides schools and teachers with award-winning, accredited qualifications, CPD and consultancy services to ensure all pupils benefit from enjoyable, high quality physical education / PESSPA(H). We work by empowering YOU!
Its founder Martin Radmore has been involved in Education for more than 25 years. VisionED is able to offer specialised National Qualifications (RQF) in Primary PE through Gateway Qualifications one of the UK’s largest Awarding Bodies.
As a former specialist and senior local authority adviser with Norfolk County, Martin contributed significantly to the educational landscape in the county and nationally. He won the national award for Leadership and Influence within the PE and school sport landscape in 2012 and his passion for physical education burns as strong today as it ever did.
Martin has also worked as a teacher and adviser in Bedfordshire as well as a lecturer in Initial Teacher Training Education – ITTE (PE and sport). He also worked in the commercial sector being very successful in managing the sports division of Europe’s largest educational tour operator at the time.
This commercial experience helped him develop many skills around sustainability and financial acumen. He left this industry to return to his passion of teaching and making a difference for children and young people, in and through PE.
Physical Education is his passion and it underpins his belief that every child is entitled to receive a high quality experience in PE which will engage and inspire them. If we can ensure that we can build upon the tremendous hard work of primary teachers too date, the huge investment of government funding and provide all teachers and educationalists with high quality CPD we will make a huge sustainable impact. The beneficiaries – the young people in our schools!
- Specialist Accredited National Qualifications (RQF) in Primary PE
- Our PE Qualifications meet all the requirements for PE and Sport Premium Funding
- Our CPD builds sustainability, resilience and capacity
- We focus on the outcomes for children and young people
- We work to EMPOWER you
- We have no expensive management structures or overheads which allows us to keep the cost to you lower than our competitors
- We work collaboratively and in partnership wherever possible
- We build capacity, resilience and expertise in schools, for schools
- We help both the Business and Education sectors – helping to build lasting relationships between the two wherever possible
We link with business and other organisations to help raise standards of education, the aspirations and ambitions of young people.