VisionED – Specialists in Primary Physical Education
VisionED provides schools and teachers with award-winning, accredited qualifications, CPD and consultancy services to ensure all pupils benefit from enjoyable, experiential and compelling learning.
Its founder Martin Radmore has been involved in Education for more than 25 years. VisionED is able to offer specialised National Qualifications (RQF) in Primary PE as well as Gold Quality Assured CPD through Gateway Qualifications one of the UK’s largest Awarding Bodies who provide an external seal of quality so that you can engage in confidence with our training / CPD.
As a former specialist and senior local authority adviser with Norfolk County, Martin contributed significantly to the educational landscape in the county and nationally. He won a national award for leadership and influence within the PE and school sport landscape in 2012 and his passion for physical education burns as strong today as it ever did.
Martin has been involved in supporting and delivering high-quality education right across the board, from new school builds, EAL/GRT/BAME service provision, LAC support, STEM, specialist schools programmes, MAT’s, Health and Safety, and Educational Visits to major national programmes and infrastructure. He has managed services and centres in many of these areas including Norfolk Children’s University, STEM, Music, PE & sport, outdoor centres and residential provision. Martin used his experience to write several national qualifications (RQF) in primary physical education and STEM.
Martin has also worked as a teacher and adviser in Bedfordshire as well as a lecturer in initial teacher training (PE and sport). He also worked in the commercial sector being very successful in managing the sports tour division of Europe’s largest educational tour operator at the time.
This commercial experience helped him develop many skills around sustainability and financial acumen. He left this industry to return to his passion of teaching and making a difference for children and young people, in and through PE.
Physical Education is his passion and it underpins his belief that every child is entitled to receive a high quality experience in PE which will engage and inspire them. If we can ensure that we can build upon the tremendous hard work of primary teachers too date, the huge investment of government funding and provide all teachers and educationalists with high quality CPD we will make a huge sustainable impact. The beneficiaries – the young people in our schools!
- Our Specialist Accredited Courses are National Qualifications (RQF)
- Our Gold Assured Modules allow you to buy with confidence through an external seal of approval (fully certificated)
- Our PE Qualifications meet all the requirements for PE Premium Funding
- Our CPD builds sustainability, resilience and capacity
- We focus on the outcomes for children and young people
- We have no expensive management structures or overheads which allows us to keep the cost to you lower than our competitors
- We work collaboratively and in partnership wherever possible
- We help schools and others with their recruitment and retention issues by allowing them to invest in high quality, quality assured CPD and training
- We build capacity, resilience and expertise in schools, for schools
- We help Business and Education sectors – helping to build lasting relationships between the two wherever possible
We link with business and other organisations to help raise standards of education, the aspirations and ambitions of young people.