Business 2 Business / Business 2 Education
We are here to help:
We offer expertise, acquired over 30 years engaged in education through a range of roles from teacher to Lead Adviser and Senior Management. We are able to provide you with advice and leadership for your strategic education projects, issues or improvement agendas.
As an independent company, we can also link with others and sub-contract expertise that you may need but which we do not have within VisionED.
Recent consultancy projects include working with:
Les Mills – ‘Born To Move’
- Working with the Global Leaders in group exercise! Pilot project to introduce and develop education model and programme for 3 – 18 years.
Fresh Air Fitness
- Consultancy on a range of projects to help primary schools access Outdoor Gyms from this great company and market leader including educational resource cards.
- An exciting project to help develop a new and engaging sport. We were commissioned to write the educational component. Dragonball is a great invasion game with links to many of our traditional sports. Find out more at www.dragonball.uk.com
Areas of consultancy and support:
- Whole school improvement through PE, school sport & physical activity
- Strategic planning for PE and Sport Funding
- Curriculum design & innovation
- New curriculum support packages to meet pupils needs
- Raising Aspirations and Attainment
- Integrated Provision – ensuring Education is a priority in a large scale Regeneration Project
- Design and leadership of large-scale change projects
- Strategic and international partnerships
- Analysis and research to inform strategy
- Improving Teachers Competence & Confidence – strategic CPD
- Writing National Qualifications (RQF)
- Obtaining external quality assurance for bespoke training and CPD
“Martin is a dedicated hard worker, who has exceptional people skills. He has a passion for helping others to improve and carries out his work in a professional manner. He has encouraged and led large teams of people through his strategic leadership while promoting a passion for learning.”
Judd – Senior Adviser, Education, Intervention and Inspection
“Martin Radmore has been directly involved in raising the standards of teaching and learning at my school through his innovative and dynamic advisory work. It was through his leadership and direction that enabled my staff to teach PE to an outstanding standard. His leadership is inspiring.”
Hill – CEO Apollo Academy Trust
“Martin devised an effective, affordable solution for primary schools to provide high-quality physical education when this subject area was at risk from down-skilling. His new skills and national qualification for teachers/teaching assistants are far more thorough to that provided by Qualified Teacher Status.”
Manning – Educational Consultant and Visiting Fellow UEA
“Martin Radmore is a highly skilled educational professional who has taken the lead successfully in many projects Countywide. Since I have known Martin, over many years, he has clearly demonstrated a high level of business acumen, an excellent communicator and motivator. I thoroughly recommend his services.”
Commins (Norfolk County Council)
For more information about our consultancy service, please contact us.