A great new E-Module CPD Resource for all primary PE Coordinators and Link Governors on reviewing & sustaining the impact of the PE and sport premium.
This CPD Resource is aimed at schools and coordinators who want to ensure that they maximise the potential impact of their PE and sport premium for their pupils, build upon it, embed it and sustain it for future cohorts.
‘Our now is their future’
What do you understand about the rationale for this significant investment by the Government of £300m for primary phase schools in England?
What is it for? Key lines of enquiry, how it is important to start with the “Why?” not the what & how will we sustain high quality PE?
This simple, yet effective E-module training resource will get you to think, challenge you & provide:
- a background and rationale for the funding
- an increased clarity of purpose and strategic vision behind your ring-fenced funding
- opportunities to review and reflect upon the needs of YOUR pupils
- support to carry out simple baseline reviews to establish where you are, your needs
- provide you with tools and resources to use in order to conduct audits and self-reviews
- ability to identify your priorities for development and to link them whole-school
- potential to set targets and challenges in and through PE to impact whole-school
- act as an initial piece of learning prior to The National Qualification in Leadership & Management in Primary PE (now available on-line)
This resource is highly recommended, especially for colleagues new to the role of PE coordinator or Link Governor for PE. Simple to access with support resources and tools to use to conduct audits and self-reviews the module is best completed where both the Link Governor and PE Coordinator worked together, access the slides and material together so that collaborative learning and discussion takes place.
This E-Module also provides a certificate upon completion for those who have accessed and engaged with it.
All resources will be emailed to delegates upon receipt of paid invoice.