Want 1:1 coaching, mentoring and support to help you achieve great things in your role as PE Coordinator?
Want to LEAD PE rather than simply co-ordinate it!
This full four day package provides you with the input, support and guidance in YOUR school. Delivered by Martin Radmore, national award winner, former PE adviser in Norfolk and Bedfordshire Martin has over 27 years experience of empowering teachers and school staff in PE.
Covering all areas of the essential role of leadership and management you’ll be supported and challenged to consider your:
- Overall quality of provision – conduct a full audit (including pupil voice)
- Your curriculum intent and how it supports the wider school agenda
- Your implementation strategy for high quality PE provision for all
- The impact that you are making
- Compliance – health and safety, risk management, PE premium
- Standards – of pupil achievement
- Monitoring – the quality of teaching and learning / pupils achievement
- Creating a positive climate where attitudes to PE, sport, play, physical activity are positive
- Making the important link to wellbeing, Health Education (mandatory 2020), personal development
- Ensure readiness for new Education Inspection Framework
This is not an exhaustive list but gives you a flavour. Delivered at YOUR school on dates to suit YOU.
Flexibility, adaptability and personalisation – and all leading potentially to a National Qualification in Leadership & Management (level 4 RQF) if YOU want!
This course offer is perhaps the very best we have as ALL your learning is in context, based on your evidence and what we see, together.
Cost includes all our travel, resources, access to our Learner’s Hub, delivery and registration / certification (external assessment reliant)